DCCH’s Ribbon Cutting Event
What are the Benefits of Holding a Ribbon Cutting Ceremony with the Davie-Cooper City Chamber of Commerce?
By hosting a Ribbon Cutting with the Davie-Cooper City Chamber of Commerce, you can:
- Introduce your business to both the west Broward community and other Chamber members.
- Have one of the city representatives at your ribbon cutting that will assist with a professional introduction and good luck speech to the community about your new business.
- Announce your ribbon cutting on the Chamber’s website under the calendar of events, our Facebook Fan Page and through an email blast.
- Familiarize the west Broward community and Chamber members with your location, products, and services. Allow them to take tours and meet your staff. Sample products and services so they can see what your company offers.
- Increase your customer base and generate possible leads and sales from attendees and those who have heard about it through our FaceBook posting and pictures at the event.
- We will publicize your ribbon cutting photo by being published in local publications, social media outlets, and the Chamber website.
The 2019 Cost for the Ribbon Cutting
Davie-Cooper City Chamber of Commerce Member: $200
Major corporations: $350
Plaza Ribbon Cuttings: $350
Non-Profit Ribbon Cuttings: $150 members/$200 non-members
Non-Member Personalized Email Blast to our members that reaches 5,000 businesses: $100
Please contact Alex at Chamberadmin@davie-coopercity.org to schedule your ribbon cutting.
Please note ribbon cuttings are only done Monday-Thursday during the day or early evening hours or Friday mornings. We ask that you give 6-8 weeks to plan and a market your ribbon cutting for the ultimate results. No refunds,
Change of date fee is $50