Membership Rates & Benefits
2017 Membership Annual Rates
|Number of Employees||Annual Membership Rates|
|Over 500 Employees||$1,040|
|Non-profits, Clubs & Organizations and Educational Institution||$180|
|K-12 Schools and Vocational Schools||$430|
|College and Universities||$430|
New Membership Administration Fee: $50
* Benefits of being a part of the Davie-Cooper City Chamber of Commence *
Business Opportunities and Community Involvement
- Networking Events & Business Referrals
- Monthly Chamber Breakfasts and After Hour Events to attend
- LEAD monthly groups to join
- Women In Business leadership group events and meetings
- Join a committee within the Chamber to have a strong impact in making your business and our member’s businesses grow.
- Attend all community events and special events the Chamber hosts
- Community outreach programs that allows businesses to give back to Davie and Cooper City community
- Discounts within other Chamber business and services as a member.
Social Media, Chamber’s Website and Constant Contact Exposure
- You can have events or specials rate flyers posted on our Facebook page
- Your business will be listed in our online directory. You will have full access to upload information.
- Any Grand Opening, special event or community event you have will be posted on our online Chamber calendar
Please contact Nikki Hanna, Executive Director, for more information at 954-732-1912
Ready To Join Us? Contact us at 954-581-0790 or email at